Friday, March 23, 2012

२२.०३.12

Namaste!
I woke up from a very weird dream about a religion exam that I had to prepare for and my girlfriend teenage party, even though she isn’t a teenager anymore.. Very strange! I dream a lot when I’m here in Nepal, but I think it is because of all the new experiences in a different culture.
Anyways our theme today was about human rights. First Jinita explained generally about the human rights system and what ActionAid is focusing on. Later we got this individually exercise that we have to draw and explain an article from the human rights declaration. It was an interesting and creative exercise, which gave us knowledge about the human rights. After lunch we split up in the country groups where we need to find information about human rights in the country that we are going to. For me I have to search about human rights in Sri Lanka and if Sri Lanka has signed or not the human rights declaration. It was really difficult to find information and therefore we were allowed to make the presentation at Friday morning.
Tonight we went to the cinema to see a bollywood movie, but the movie was cancelled so we decided to see a “real” Nepali movie. It was really fun. The movie tried to be a thriller, but really didn’t work out, because of the misplaced music, the fake acting and the awkward camera angles. A really amateur movie! I think we all had a great time laughing at the movie. Really fun! Now it is time for bed and I hope not that I am going to dream about this creepy movie..
Goodnight!
- Sidsel

No comments:

Post a Comment