Thursday, March 22, 2012

२१.०३.१२

Namaste everyone!

Yet another day has passed by here at the Global Platform in Nepal.
Yesterday I wrote a list of all the things I expected would happen today। Some of my expectations were met and some were not. – This is how the list goes:

1: Being woken up way too early in the morning by dogs barking outside my window
- This did happen!
2: Taking a bath
- This did not happen!
3: Attending the communication and conflict management course
- Of course I did, we all did
4: Having Dahl Bat for lunch
- To our surprise the kitchen had prepared rice and (hot!) vegetables
5: Performing a Forum Theatre (where the audience participate in the making of a solution for the conflict, which the actors have acted out)
- This we did and it turned out to be a very funny experience because we all were forced to improvise, act and react)
6: Having Dahl Bat for Dinner
- Yet another surprise! The kitchen had cooked (hot!) vegetables with some “risengroed”-ish rice. This tasted incredible!

But some of today’s events I could not predict, like going to Parth Dubar Square with the global changers to see a real Forum Theatre used as a media/tool for debating social change I womens rights, or succeeding in watching a documentary about activism, when almost everyone else fell asleep।

This was today’s events and surprises from my point of view.
Goodnight!
- Johanne

No comments:

Post a Comment